Use your Stipple Brushes and ink refills to create blended/shaded effects!
Enjoy this technique from one of my recent 6×6 Technique book classes.
Supplies: Solid stamp images, Stipple Brushes, Ink refills, Classic Ink pads
Directions for this Technique:
- Choose two complimentary colors of ink, such as 2 colors you would choose for a 2-Step Stamping design
- Ink the solid stamp in the LIGHTER of the 2 colors, using the ink pad to ink the stamp.
- Place a few drops of reinker of the DARKER color into the lid of the darker color ink pad. Dab the Stipple Brush into the reinker drops.
- Stipple the darker color onto the inked stamp, blending and fading out at the point where the 2 colors meet.
- Stamp image on your cardstock.