Grab your favorite coloring medium and join me to make this fun note card featuring the Stampin' Up! Floral Frames bundle!! My favorite coloring medium, hands down, is my collection of Stampin' Blends markers, so that's what I used to color these little flowers and the small leaves!
The Floral Frames bundle is found on pg 135 in your 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! catalog, or HERE online.
Floral Frames is available in clear mount or wood mount, and also in a 10% off money-saving bundle!!
- Stamp the 3 images as shown below with black ink (Memento ink if using Stampin' Blends) on Whisper White cardstock
- Color images with your favorite coloring tool
- Cut the frame image into a rectangle with your Stampin' Trimmer
- Die cut the extra flowers with the Big Shot die cutting machine (shown below right)
- Die cut extra leaves from the Floral Frames framelits (Granny Apple Green cardstock)
- When assembling the card, use Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the extra flowers over the larger stamped image, and add the extra die cut leaves with glue dots for added color and texture
The Stampin' Blends markers I used on this project are:
Poppy Parade dark and light (combo pack)
Dark Pumpkin Pie
Light Calypso Coral
Call me Clover dark and light (combo pack)
Granny Apple Green light
Mango Melody dark (coming in Holiday catalog, Sept. 5, 2018)
The die cut leaves I added are all Granny Apple Green cardstock. I stamped the greeting from the Floral Frames stamp set in Poppy Parade ink. I was nervous to stamp it in the center of this image after my card was all done (eeek!) so I stamped it onto a die cut circle from the Stitched Label framelits.
I used a Whisper White Note Card for the base of my card, and added a 3-1/2" x 5" piece of polkadot Lemon Lime Twist designer paper from the 2017-2019 In Color 6×6 DSP stack to the front of the note card.
Make one of these pretty note cards! Purchase your Stampin' UP! supplies in my online store by clicking any of the product photo below. Thank you for your support of my Stampin' Up! business!
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack - Promotions
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Good morning Patty,
I love your card.. This stamp set and dies are also on my HAVE TO HAVE list,lol….Have a great day Patty
Love this card – so pretty! :<) The blends are my favorite of all! Wishing you a happy coloring day! Hugs, Barbara Diane