If you’ve been following along on my Blog and social media posts from our recent Alaska Crafting Cruise, you know that I designed projects for 3 classes. One of the classes was called Rustic Harvest. I included 6 projects for this class. Today I’m sharing one of them, featuring Stampin’ Up! Rustic Harvest Designer paper, and the Fond of Autumn stamp set colored with Stampin’ Blends markers.
Scroll Down for the Crafting Cruise Video Recap!
- Base Card: 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ Memories & More White Card Base
- polkadot layer: 4″ x 6″ from the Rustic Harvest designer paper
- Floral layer: 3-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ from the Rustic Harvest designer paper
- colored flowers stamped with Memento black ink from Fond of Autumn set, colored with Stampin’ Blends and die cut with the Autumn Bouquet dies
- Banner stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and die cut
Watch the Crafting Cruise Video:
I love to read your comments! To leave a comment Please CLICK HERE.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials