Yes, I truly do.. both are so therapeutic for me!! So this Berry Harvest Card was perfect!
After THIS VIDEO, I made the card below using the left over Berry Harvest stamped pieces and I just love how it turned out!
- Base card: Berry Burst 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, score and fold in half
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Berry Burst Layer stamped with Berry Harvest stamp in Berry Burst ink
- Smallest die cut rectangle from Radiating Stitches dies in Berry Burst Soft Shimmer paper
- Smallest rounded rectangle die from Nested Essentials from Bubble Bath cardstock
Stamp the Berry Burst background stamp on Basic White cardstock with a Memento Black ink pad, then color with Stampin’ Blends. Then fussy cut the pieces you want with your Paper Snips.
Coloring and Fussy Cutting the Berry Burst Images with Stampin’ Blends markers and my Paper Snips. See THIS VIDEO for coloring tips!
Stampin’ Blends Tutorials
- Watch my video tutorial for coloring this Berry Harvest background stamp
- Need more Stampin’ Blends coloring tips? Watch my Playlist here!
I love to read your comments! To leave a comment Please CLICK HERE.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials