Carols of Christmas Bundle – pre-release from Stampin' UP!, August 2017!
I wish you could all enjoy this Carols of Christmas card in person, because everyone I've shown it to so far says "Oh my gosh, this is SOOOO cute!!!" 🙂 This fun stamp set is an early release purchase opportunity, one month prior to the release of the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog. The bundle will be in the Holiday catalog but you can get it early starting today!
Purchase the Wood Mount Carols of Christmas bundle here #146036
Purchase the Clear Mount Carols of Christmas bundle here #146037
Crafting tip .. color your rhinestones with Sharpie markers.. so perfect for a little bling in the center of each stamped ornament!!
Cindee and I created this card together a couple weeks ago and I think there are several elements that just make this card so much fun:
- Softly Falling embossing folder background (#139672)
- die cut branch from the Seasonal Layers framelits (#143751)
- colored rhinestones – use a Sharpie Marker!
- stamped and die cut ornaments and holly, both from the Carols of Christmas bundle (wood mount #146036 / clear mount #146037)
A couple of tips when creating this Christmas Card:
- stamp the hanging ornaments first
- emboss the background next
- stamp colored ornaments on a scrap and die cut, then add over the stamped ornaments with glue dots or fine-tip glue pen
- add the die cut branch and holly with fine tip glue
Shop for any of these Stampin' Up! supplies in my online Stampin' Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below:
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack - Promotions
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Patty, I just LOVE this card!! So cute and clever! I love the holly above each hanging ornament and with the Softly Falling embossing folder, it makes a lovely outdoor scene. Thank you for sharing this.
Darling card! Just gotta have this set!
Wow! Just Wow!
Oh Patty,,,,, LOVE your card,,,,,, I just have to have this set……There’s soooo much you can do with this set. Can’t wait to get it… Thanks for sharing