I was so excited to read that your favorite new 2020 Mini Catalog Suite was the Peaceful Poppies suite (blog candy results here), so I wanted to share my Poppy Moments Dies card with you today!! I love these dies paired with the Peaceful Poppies designer paper!
To make the leaves: I die cut all of the leaves with the Poppy Moments dies with Granny Apple Green cardstock, then sponged 1/2 of them with other green inks to darken them. Then when you layer them, you get 2 contrasting colors. Alternate: you could die cut with several shades of green cardstock.
To make the flowers: I die cut the poppy detailed outline dies from the Poppy Moments dies with Poppy Parade cardstock, and the centers with Basic Black and Flirty Flamingo cardstock, then layered them over die cut poppies from the Peaceful Poppies designer paper.
- Card Base: Poppy Parade cardstock
- 4″ x 5-1/4″ Peaceful Poppies designer paper layer #151324
- Whisper White Scalloped rectangle die cut from the Stitched So Sweetly dies #151690
- Happy Birthday stamped in Black from the Peaceful Moments stamp set #151595
- Happy Birthday stamped onto a Label Me Fancy punch #151297
- Black Scalloped die cut piece from the Peaceful Poppies Elements pack #151327
- Peaceful Poppies sequins accents #151325
Shop HERE for all of the above Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Poppies Suite.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
NOTE: with the transition of the new Stampin' UP! online store on 8-4-20, you may experience some issues with products not linking correctly. If that happens, please use the item code numbers listed below to shop Stampin' UP! online. Contact me if you need assistance.