Isn’t it amazing when a Stampin’ Up! punch can be used for something other than its intended use? Like the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch.. I made a Party Hat birthday card out of ice cream cones! 🙂
How to Make the Party Hat Birthday Card:
- Use a Stampin’ Up! Basic White Note Card, trim 3/4″ off the side
- Cut a 1″ strip of striped Ice Cream Corner Designer paper and adhere inside the card
- Cut a 3/8″ strip of “confetti” Ice Cream Corner Designer paper and adhere on the flap as shown
- Stamp Happy Birthday from the Sweet Ice Cream set in Rich Razzleberry ink and stamp sprinkle dots in Terracotta Tile ink
- Use the Ice Cream Cone Builder punch to punch hats and scalloped hat trim (see photo below), adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add purple Pastel Pearls to the tip of each hat
Cut a small strip of Ice Cream Corner paper and feed into Ice Cream Builder punch as shown above, to create scallop trim for the party hats!
Ice Cream Corner paper crafting supplies available online!
Above: Sweet Ice Cream Bundle #156244
Below: Ice cream Corner designer paper #154567
I just LOVE the font on this happy birthday stamp from the Sweet Ice Cream set, don’t you!?
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.