As promised, I am sharing my Stampin’ UP Blending Brush Storage solution from Stamp-n-Storage! It arrived yesterday, was SUPER easy to assemble and I’ve got my Stampin’ UP! Blending Brushes perfectly organized and at my fingertips!
Blending Brush Info:
- Blending Brush Video: see how I use my Blending Brushes, and how I’ve decided which colors I will have for my brushes
- Purchase Blending Brushes in my online store
- Blending Brush Stand shown here, by Stamp-n-Storage
- See MORE options for Stamp-n-Storage Blending Brush storage
- VIDEO from Stamp-n-Storage here
Stamp-n-Storage offers several Blending Brush storage solutions in several sizes. I opted for the 25 brush Blending Brush Desk Stand.
Click HERE to order and see more info.
Some assembly required, but super easy to put together! It arrived shrink wrapped with instructions and I had it all set up in a couple of minutes. Brilliant solution!
Click to shop all Craft Room Storage Solutions by Stamp-n-Storage!
UPDATE: added 2-17-21
I glued the joints per the Stamp-n-Storage video linked above, and then spray painted my stand. I love it!! It’s Rust-Oleum Oil Rubbed Bronze spray paint.
My craft room organization with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! Ink Pads in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Cardstock in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage paper holders
- Click to see how I organize my Stampin’ UP! 12×12 Designer Paper
- See my Stamp-n-Storage 6×6 Paper Holder here.
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Framelits with Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards
- See my Stampin’ Blends Marker Storage unit HERE
- Stampin’ UP! Blending Brush Storage by Stamp-n-Storage
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- How I store my Stampin Spots with Stamp-n-Storage Trays
- SHOP for all Stamp-n-Storage Craft Room Organizers HERE
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials
Wow! Some ppl must spend a fortune on their crafts!
Yes, I am sure some do!! I am blessed that this is also my business, and I love organizing with Stamp-n-Storage solutions!
I stop buying, because prices got to high. I use to buy $100 – $300 a month.
The 20% demo discount is wonderful, have you considered that?
Love their stuff❤️