If you’ve watched my videos, or you’ve seen my Stampin’ UP! projects, you know I LOVE to use Blending Brushes!! I started out with a smaller collection of 25, and then this year when Stampin’ UP! introduced the 5 new In Colors, I felt I needed to add more to my collection, so I bought the Stamp-n-Storage Blending Brush stand for 50 brushes and created one brush for each Stampin’ UP! color!
- Do I have to have one brush for each color? No, you can do what I did to start with and use one for light reds, one for dark reds, one for yellows, one for light blues, one for dark blues, etc.
- Should I wash my Blending Brushes? I recommend that you do not wash them.. I feel that wastes too much ink, and I also feel they work better as the ink builds up on them. That said, if it’s your preference to wash them, by all means you can do that.
- How do I use Blending Brushes? Please enjoy my playlist of 11 free Blending Brush Videos for instructions!
Click the photo below to see all the available sizes from Stamp-n-Storage.
Click the photo below for more info on my smaller Blending Brush holder.. I started with this one.
Blending Brush Stand Tips:
- I recommend gluing the pieces together (it comes unassembled, with great instructions)
- I used Spray Paint to paint mine (it comes in natural wood shown above)
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials