You decide… should my watercolored apple card have die cut flowers or not? Above: Stampin’ Up! Apple Blossoms card without flowers, below, tip for making the flowers and the finished card with die cut flowers!
Sometimes it’s difficult to color a die cut image when it’s small.. so I randomly added some Sweet Sorbet ink with a Blending Brush to my white cardstock scrap, THEN die cut the flowers from the Apple Blossom dies. Remember.. these are a limited time offer.. they are not in the catalog!
- Base Card: 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ Sweet Sorbet Cardstock folded in 1/2 (side fold card)
- White mat layer: Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Parakeet Party striped layer from the In Color Card Bases, 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Die cut: Basic White from Designer Labels dies
- Just a Note from Go To Greetings
- Embellishments: Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins (Holiday Catalog)
- All supplies available in my Stampin’ Up! Online Store – click the product photo links at the bottom of this post.
see the video I shared with you on 9-2-22 on my YouTube Channel
This Apple Harvest Bundle / Apple Blossom Dies are available only for a Limited Time!!
I love to read your comments! To leave a comment Please CLICK HERE.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials
I prefer the one without flowers. Lovely creations. Thanks for sharing!
Apple trees, at least the ones in my yard, don’t have flowers and blossoms at the same time. I vote for no flowers.
Without flowers. What a stunning card and amazing coloring. Lovely
Both cards are very pretty but I prefer the one without the flowers.
I usually like cards with more stuff on them, but in this case, definitely without flowers. The first card is striking!
I like the card without flowers. Very nice card!
Without flowers is my vote too. The flowers tend to crowd the card and take the focus off the apples.
They are both amazing; my fav is the one without the flowers
They are both amazing; my fav is the one without the flowers.