My stamping desk was a Disaster to put it mildly!
It was time to clear it off, organize, recycle, toss and redo!! I decided to break it down and film it for you, and I hope you like the results and the craft room organizing tips I share along the way!
Watch the Before & After video!
Warning… it’s a Disaster!
Above: yes, as I said.. it was a Disaster!! Too much out.. not enough put away, and retired items taking up precious real estate!!
Below: I pulled out each “category” of crafting supplies.. like all adhesives, all embellishments, all twine, etc., and organized each category before putting it back.
Below: as I explained in the video intro, I decided to treat myself to 3 new White Stamp-n-Storage pieces to brighten up my stamping desk. I LOVE them and love my newly organized stamping space!! I was starting to put things in place below.. scroll down for the “After”.
Whohooo!! Neatly organized, All essentials at my fingertips, and retired stuff put away and ready for Mystery Boxes!
Shop Stamp-n-Storage organizers and storage units online!
Before I started organizing, I had to take all my retired stamp sets off my shelf.. can you believe I had not done this yet from the April retiring list! I might be just a LITTLE behind. 🙂
For a few years I’ve been keeping brand new stamp sets on my desk instead of on the shelves behind me. I feel this way I can see them and I use them more. My current new stamp set / new matching dies organizing method is keeping the sets on the white shelf in front of me, and the dies in a holder on my desk. We’ll see how this works.. I think I like it so far! To see how I store the rest of my dies on magnet cards in Creative Crates, CLICK HERE.
Note: Stampin’ Blends are in the Stampin’ Up! blends storage, because I forgot to order a white Stampin’ Blends holder from Stamp-n-Storage… I’ll need to do that soon!
My craft room organization with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! Ink Pads in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Cardstock in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage paper holders
- Click to see how I organize my Stampin’ UP! 12×12 Designer Paper
- See my Stamp-n-Storage 6×6 Paper Holder here.
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Dies with Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards
- See my Stampin’ Blends Marker Storage unit HERE
- Stampin’ UP! Blending Brush Storage by Stamp-n-Storage
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- How I store my Stampin Spots with Stamp-n-Storage Trays
- SHOP for all Stamp-n-Storage Craft Room Organizers HERE
More Craft Room Organizing Tips:
- How I organize my Die Cuts and partial projects
- Alternate 6×6 paper storage idea
- Organizing embellishments & accessories
- Patty’s Paper Drawer of Happiness
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! ink pads with Stampin’ UP! ink pad holders
- NEW! Storage by Stampin’ Up! for your ink pads, markers, blends and accessories!
- How I organize my Sponge Daubers
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials
What many people don’t realize is how little space you have to both craft and run your business compared to many other demos! Patty doesn’t have a large studio space. Isn’t it sort of a “landing or alcove related to stairs? Every square inch is precious and must be efficiently used.
Anytime a person reorganizes is a process to evaluate how it’s working. I don’t think Stamp-n-Storage has Super Glue in any of its compartments LOL❤️
Yes it’s a loft, 8′ x 8′ at the top of the stairs. My office is downstairs where I edit photos, blog, post to social media, answer email, ship catalogs, do paper shares, tutorials, prize patrols, gifts, recognition, etc.
Love how you organize your stamping craft space! I also like white for organizing.
Thank you Linda!
Awesome job! I’m getting inspiration.
So glad you are inspired!!
great change for craft room but not sure if you are like me only clean til I start card making —Enjoy Your New Craft Space
I’ve been inspired to keep it clean for almost 2 weeks now! 🙂
Where did you get the tag or label holder from? For sentiments?
I think it was from Container Store.. here’s the link I included above: https://pattystamps.com/2022/06/organizing-my-stampin-up-die-cuts.html
I loved watching the transformation and the white really does make it so fresh. What I loved most though is it looks real! Not a huge space, glue in cups, little dishes around, not sterile – looks like a space anyone could create, whereas some are so perfect hard to see how they are attainable. Thanks for sharing your crafty space.