Dressing up this simple Poinsettia Christmas card with 2 of the gorgeous silver finish Sprig trinkets from Stampin’ UP! is just perfect!! I tucked them behind the fussy cut poinsettia flowers!
Not sure if you were like me, looking for the poinsettia stamp in the Stampin’ Up! Holiday catalog, but after a couple passes through the catalog I realized it’s a preprinted flower in the gorgeous Boughs of Holly designer paper pack!! I fussy cut 2 of them with my Paper Snips and used Foam Adhesive sheets to add them to my card.
- Base Card: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Thick Basic White folded in 1/2
- Gingham Cottage print: 4″ x 5-1/4:
- Add some Garden Green ink with a Blending Brush around the perimeter of the gingham print
- Poinsettias: fussy cut from Boughs of Holly paper
- Greeting from Hope & Peace stamp set, stamped in Garden Green on die cut from Labels Aglow dies
- Sprig Trinkets added with Glue Dots
- Solid Faceted Gems for finishing touch
All of these Stampin’ Up! supplies are available in my online store. Simply click the photos at the bottom of this post to shop. Thank you!
I love to read your comments! To leave a comment Please CLICK HERE.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials