Need an easy and beautiful shaker card idea for the upcoming winter or holiday months? How about this cute card featuring Stampin’ Up! In Color Glimmer paper, sequins and the amazing Snowman Magic Bundle?
Shaker Card Instructions
If you’ve never made a shaker card before, I included a Shaker Card Video Tutorial for you at the bottom of this post. It includes several ideas for making different types of shakers!
- Thick Basic White Card base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, folded in 1/2
- Tahitian Tide Glimmer Paper; 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Tahitian Tide polka dot pattern: 4″ x 5-1/4″ – die cut the snowflake frame with this piece
- Parakeet Party plaid pattern for die cutting trees
- For Everything Fancy Sequins for shaker bits
- Bunny & Snowman stamped and die cut with Snowman Magic Bundle
All of these supplies are available in my Stampin’ Up! online store – click the product photos at the BOTTOM of this post to shop. Thank you!
Snowman Magic Bundle #159818 available online!
How to Make Shaker Card Video:
If you missed it.. I shared this video a couple years ago with several options for making Shaker Cards:
I love to read your comments! To leave a comment Please CLICK HERE.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials
What a cute card!
Good evening Patty,
I love your card… It’s soooo adorable … Everytime you make a card I want the bundle lol.. Have a great evening
I am glad you enjoyed it!