Video Replay!! Your favorite kind!!! Organizing Tips!
Watch my Craft Room Video:
Resources from the Video:
- Pockets for embellishments: on Amazon search Avery 74806 Top-Load Clear Vinyl Envelopes
- Brother P-touch labeling system. I used the Brother P-Touch Cube with app on my phone (also from Amazon)
- Kitchen Spaces Large Bin Refrigerator Organizer holds Stampin’ UP! sets. 14.1″ x 8.4″ x 3.9″ (found at TJ Maxx)
- Heritage Living set of 6 multipurpose organizers 3.6″ x 3.6″ x 1.8″ (found at TJ Maxx)
- BINO The Trilogy Multipurpose Organizer for my embellishment packets & Adhesive
My Finds from TJ Maxx
As I die cut several images from a Stampin’ Up! bundle, I like to drop them into separate bins.. this set of 6 Heritage Living multipurpose organizers from TJ Maxx is perfect!
I’ve always wanted a tote that holds a good number of Stampin’ UP! stamp sets.. and this is it!! Kitchen Spaces Large Bin Refrigerator Organizer!
Perfect container for holding and organizing my Stampin’ Up! embellishment packets and my adhesives!
Thank you for joining me!!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials