click to: Shop Online anytime with Patty
click for Nov. Customer Coupon
just released.. MORE NEW SINGLE STAMPS!!
Hands Down, this was the most popular set among my customers Monday on the 15% off sale..
Ornament Keepsakes set, pg 3 Holiday catalog
#128048 / 128051
THis is a card we made in my recent workshops and my customers loved it!
The key here is to sponge some Frost White Shimmer Paint onto the embossed wreath to give a beautiful shimmery contrast to the raised cardstock image.
After running the Very Vanilla cardstock through the Big Shot with the Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, you'll want to apply the Shimmer paint to the raised portion:
Stampin' Up! Supplies you'll need for this project:
- Holiday Frame Embossing folder, pg 7 Holiday cat. #127820
- Ornament Keepsakes set, pg 3 Holiday cat., #128048 / 128051
- Champagne Glimmer paper, pg 18 Holiday cat., #127885
- Holiday Ornament Framelits, pg 3 Holiday cat. #127816
- 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch, #127811
- 1" circle punch #119868
- Scallop Edge Border #119275
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #119685
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Cherry Cobber ink #126966
- Gumball Green ink #126861
- Gumball Green Ribbon #126848
- Frost White Shimmer Paint #116854
- Sponge Dauber #102892
- Dimensionals #104430
Did you know that ONLINE ORDERING is super easy for the supplies listed above? Simply click on any of the ordering number links above and log in, or visit my online ordering site here! (then "sign in")
Gorgeous! Gotta love all that shimmer!
where can I buy the holiday ornaments framelits # 127816 ,Iam just getting started with dies and stamping I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE THE ORNAMENT ON THE 2012 CATALOG COVER ,CAN UOU HELP ME THANK YOU DEE