Do you have the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder yet? You may have noticed I’ve used it about a dozen times on various projects and I love it!! I used it in the background of this easy Sweet Gingerbread Christmas Card! Isn’t it just SO fun!!?
Tips for Sweet Gingerbread House card:
- Stamp house with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and die cut
- Stamp “scalloped roof eave” 3x and die cut, then use Liquid Glue to layer all 3 together… it creates just the right amount of dimension
- Emboss the background with the Whimsical Woodland embossing folder
- Add Adhesive sheets to Real Red Cardstock before die cutting the fence. Makes it super easy to adhere to the card
- Add Wink of Stella to the die cut Shaded Spruce trees for sparkle
- Embellish the card with the red pearls from the Festive Pearls Pack
- Dimensions: Real Red Base Card 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, Crumb Cake Layer 4″ x 5-1/4″, Embossed white layer 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Purchase your Stampin’ Up! card making supplies here or by clicking the product photos at the bottom of this post. Thank You!
I love to read your comments! To leave a comment Please CLICK HERE.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials
This gingerbread card is adorable. Love your creative ideas. As a newer stamper I am also enjoying your new series of videos. Both the Rock n Roll and the tile method were new information to me. Thanks so much!
Thank you for your kind words and comment!! I’m thrilled you are enjoying my posts and ideas!!
Very pretty card.