This card didn't start out this way… so, I thought I'd share the evolution of my design process with you as I designed this card for one of our Luv 2 Stamp Group stamping days!! I stamped with the Garden in Bloom stamp set, and used the Pretty Petals paper stack… read on for all the details.
In fact, this card started just as a simple stamped note card, and then I layered it onto some Pretty Petals designer paper from the new paper stack, THEN I die cut the stamped portion with the new Lots of Labels framelits… here is how it went…
What a difference!! There is nothing wrong with the clean and simple note card, but I'm so glad I kept playing with the design because I love how it turned out when I die cut it with the new Lots of Labels Framelits and the layer of Pretty Petals designer paper!
You can shop for any of these fun products by clicking the photos at the bottom of this blog post!
I loved adding these White Perfect Dots to the centers of the flowers!!
Did you know you can color them too!? Grab a Sharpie Marker or any permanent marker and color them! (see the video here!)
How I stamped this card:
1. Stamp solid portion of the Garden in Bloom flower stamp set in Blushing Bride
2. Stamp the outline portion of the flower stamp with Calypso Coral
3. Stamp the solid and outline portion of the leaves with Pear Pizzazz
4. Stamp the Thank You from "One Big Meaning" stamp set with Memento Black ink
5. Stamp the splatters from Gorgeous Grunge in Blushing Bride
6. Die cut the stamped portion with the Lots of Labels framelits and the Big Shot
7. Die cut one size larger label with Watermelon Wonder cardstock
8. Layer Pretty Petals printed paper onto folded Thick White Cardstock card, and add die cut label with Stampin' Dimensionals
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
Patty's FREE VIDEO tutorials
Take a Craft Room Video Tour!
Need a Stampin' Up! catalog?