NEW! Just released today!!
6×6 and 8×8 Paper Holders from Stamp-n-Storage!!!
1 Day Discount Offer!
Enjoy a 10% Discount on 6×6 and 8×8 Paper Holders TODAY ONLY (3/14/19) when you use coupon code: 6N8PAPER and shop here!
If you have more than 1 pack of Stampin’ UP! 6×6 paper, you can remove a divider and create a larger slot as shown above!
I wanted labeled dividers, so I cut the lightweight cardboard that comes in the 12×12 Designer Paper Packs to 6-1/4″ x 6-1/2″ and used my Brother P-Touch labeler to label the dividers. You may wish to make one divider and try it out to make sure you like that size before cutting a bunch of them.
Tip!! if you have small scraps from one of your Stampin’ UP! paper stacks, you can put them into a cello bag and store it in the same slot.
Order your new 6×6 or 8×8 paper holder HERE!
Watch the Stamp-n-Storage video HERE!
My craft room organization with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! ink pads with Stamp-n-Storage organizers
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock with Stamp-n-Storage
- Click to see how I organize my 12×12 Designer Paper
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Framelits with Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards
- My Stampin’ Blends Marker Storage unit HERE
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- SHOP for all Stamp-n-Storage Craft Room Organizers HERE
Stamp-n-Storage 6×6 Paper Holder Online HERE.
See all of the Stampin’ UP! 6×6 Paper HERE:
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials