As I craft in my stamp loft and use all of my wonderful Stampin’ Up! papercrafting tools, I often wonder if other crafters reach for the same crafting essentials as I do?
I thought perhaps you’d like to see my top 12 crafting essentials suggestions for papercrafting and card making?
Patty’s Crafting Essentials List and Why:
- Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon #144213. Why? Because it can be colored ANY color with reinkers or with Stampin’ Blends, it’s a great width, AND it ties a great knot and bow!
- Holiday Rhinestones #150457. Why? Because the pack contains 5 super popular Stampin’ UP! colors, but you can also color them with your Stampin’ Blends.
- Paper Snips #103579. Why? Because they are super sharp, fabulous for precision cutting, and last forever.
- Bone Folder #102300. Why? Because you really can’t make a folded card without using the bone folder to reinforce the fold!
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430. Why? Because every project needs a little dimension. And seriously… they are only $4.00 🙂
- Seal Adhesive #152813. Why? Because it’s our best all around Adhesive.
- Foam Adhesive Sheets #152815. Why? Because they are so super easy to use, faster than dimensionals AND they work in the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine!
- Any Stampin’ Up! Ink Pad Color Family Collection – select your favorite one. That way you know you’ll have 10 colors that all coordinate perfectly!
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock #140272. Why? Smooth finish for perfect stamped images and the perfect weight for a base card.
- Grid Paper. My personal favorite: Floral Grid paper #150819. Why? To protect your work surface from ink, adhesive, smudges, Stampin’ Blends “bleed”.
- Clear Block Assortment #118491. Why? So you will have all the clear blocks you need to stamp with Stampin’ Up! Cling Mount or Photopolymer Stamps
- Any Stampin’ UP! bundle of your choice. See them All Here.
Of course I could probably have easily listed a top 20, but didn’t want you to stop reading half way through.
If I could just make it a Bakers Dozen, I’d definitely add the Stampin’ Trimmer #152392, because you really do need a way to cut your cardstock and paper 🙂
If you need any of these crafting essentials, or other Stampin’ Up! products, I’d love to help you with your order! Click to Shop anytime!
November Gift with Purchase:
Customer Thank You Gift Details:
- Place your $50 or more order with me online here, and receive a pack of Holiday Rhinestones from me! #150457
- Place your $100 or more order with me online here, and receive both the pack of Holiday Rhinestones AND the Red Rhinestones!! #150457 AND #146924
- Rhinestone gift will be mailed within 10 days of your online order
- Order as many times during the month as you wish, limit 1 gift per order
Thank you so much for selecting me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator and placing your papercrafting and card making supply orders with me!!! I'm happy to reward you and say thank you with this lovely November Customer Thank You gift this month!!!
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.