I know you will love this Whale of a Time fun fold card!! I loved creating it during an online class with Kurstan. Isn’t is a FUN way to show off this beautiful pattern in the Whale of a Time 6×6 paper stack!?
Dimensions for cutting and folding are at the bottom of this post.
Shop for Card Making Supplies!
Create your own cards, by shopping for your Stampin’ UP! Papercrafting Supplies HERE online, or click any of the product photos at the bottom of this post.
Using this beautiful piece of Whale of a Time designer paper is perfect for this card. It creates a fabulous underwater scene when the card is open!
Rock ‘n Roll Technique
To create the multicolored coral and seaweed, use the “rock ‘n roll” technique: Ink your stamp in the lighter color first, then roll just the edges of the stamp in a darker color and then stamp onto Whisper White cardstock.
Finish off this amazing fun fold with a few Whale of a Time sequins, and a Stitched Nested Label die, stamped with images from the Whale Done stamp set. You can either stamp and punch out the whale, or, punch a whale out of one of the pieces of paper in this pack.
October 2020 Special Offer:
Whale of a Time designer paper is ON SALE this month only! Click HERE
- Base card (Pretty Peacock): 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/4″
- Whale of a Time designer paper: cut to 5-1/4″ tall, x 6″ wide
- Cut Whale of a Time paper (shown left to right BELOW): 2-3/4″, 1-1/8″, leaving a 2-1/8″ piece
- Fold the base card in a Z fold
- Adhere the 2-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of DSP to the front panel, letting if overlap as shown
- Adhere the other 2 pieces of DSP as shown below
- Add a Whisper White panel to the right edge (1-7/8″ x 5-1/4″) and stamp as desired
- Add a piece of designer paper to the envelope flap to coordinate with this wonderful Whale of a Time fun fold card
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.