Seems that each week when I do a Facebook Live video, viewers are curious about how I store my Stampin’ Up! dies. I love my Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards, Storage Pockets, Creative Crates & Dividers!! (all links below). Today I’m sharing my organizing and storage system for my dies, as well as how my Die Cutting Station is organized.
ABOVE: I have 2 countertops in my small craft room. One is for creating, the other one (behind creation station) has the Simply Scored, my Carl Cutter and my Die Cutting Station. At the Die cutting area, I have my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, my dies organized in Creative Crate storage bins, some scraps, small containers for small dies as they come out of the die cutting machine, Post-it note sticky tabs for holding dies onto the cutting plate, and my foam pad with Take Your Pick die brush tool in a small tray.
As I’ve chatted about in previous videos, I keep my brand new dies on my stamping desk (opposite this counter) while each Stampin’ UP! catalog is new, WATCH THAT VIDEO to see my die storage system.
Stamp-n-Storage Products I use for die storage:
- Magnet Cards for dies (I use 6″ x 7″)
- Storage Pockets for magnet cards (I use 6″ x 7″ and slimline sizes)
- Creative Crates for storing the magnet cards (I use the Medium size withOUT lid)
- Crate Dividers (I use Aqua – also available in white and gray)
Above: I have used the Crate Dividers in Aqua to organize my dies into categories like floral, nature, masculine, basic shapes, stitched shapes, holiday, baby, boxes & containers, etc. I use my Brother P-Touch labeler to make all my labels.
Below: a view of my die cutting area with Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
Above my die cutting area I have shelves with stamp sets, and I have a light under the shelf to help me see all my dies in the Creative Crates.
Hope you found this helpful or that it gave you some organizing and storage ideas for your craft room!
My craft room organization with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! Ink Pads in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Cardstock in Rainbow order with Stamp-n-Storage paper holders
- Click to see how I organize my Stampin’ UP! 12×12 Designer Paper
- See my Stamp-n-Storage 6×6 Paper Holder here.
- How I store my Stampin’ Up! Dies with Stamp-n-Storage Magnet Cards
- See my Stampin’ Blends Marker Storage unit HERE
- Stampin’ UP! Blending Brush Storage by Stamp-n-Storage
- My Stamp-n-Storage Project Life Card organizer
- How I store my Stampin Spots with Stamp-n-Storage Trays
- SHOP for all Stamp-n-Storage Craft Room Organizers HERE
More Craft Room Organizing Tips:
- How I organize my Die Cuts and partial projects
- Alternate 6×6 paper storage idea
- Organizing embellishments & accessories
- Patty’s Paper Drawer of Happiness
- How I store my Stampin’ UP! ink pads with Stampin’ UP! ink pad holders
- NEW! Storage by Stampin’ Up! for your ink pads, markers, blends and accessories!
- How I organize my Sponge Daubers
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.
Shop Online Anytime and Earn FREE STAMPS
SHOP and SAVE: Clearance Rack
Join my Luv 2 Stamp Team of demonstrators – click for info
Sign Up for my Customer Newsletter
MY FREE VIDEOS tutorials
love this organizing video! Thank you Patty!
Love how you share all your tips and storage ideas!! Very helpful. Thank You for sharing!
Hello Patty!! Thanks for sharing all your organizing tip with us. Could you please share where you got the container for you pick stick and foam pads? Thank you
I believe it was the dollar store.
Is there a reason you don’t keep your dies in with your stamps if they come as a set? Love the way you have everything labeled and organized! Thank you for sharing.
I often use dies without the stamps, so I like flipping through all my dies to see which ones I want to use.
I have this storage system, too, and have a brother label maker but can’t seem to get my labels to print all in the same size font. Can you tell me what settings you use on the PTouch to get your labels all the same size and font?
Actually they are not the same size font, but I tell it to print a 2″ long label with a border. So it adjusts the size of the font.
Looks nice, but I like Marsha, I like my dies with matching stamps, I put the die’s in my stamp cases and I’ve heard they are soon going to call the dies the same as stamp sets soon! That will be so wonderful..
Hello Dear Patty,
I love to watch your videos of products, you are so creative and so informative. i love how you store your dies and the plastic envelopes from stamp and storage. i went on the site to order the dozen of them for 18.00 and theshipping for the set of 12 was going to be 60.00 to ship them to me in canada… plus it is all us funds. so needless to say i cannot order them or the magnetic sheets. i so wish they had that company in canada. we live under the poverty line on very low income as old age pensioner. i just wanted to thank you just the same for the informtion, i always appreciate.. sad i cannot get them. ..I need lots of organization. i am 80 years young in april and recently dealing with a serious heart problem, so i will do what i can now without them. Love your utubes and all that you create, no wonder you have been so popular and one of the best sellers for stampin up.. way to go girl.. hugsfrom me to you with thanks.. Sharon xoxoxoxo firstname.lastname@example.org n,a
Thanks for watching!! I hope you can find something in your price range in Canada.